Pages

7.15.2011

Can't Go Quietly

Here we go, week two of my summer mixtapes. This one is a bit longer, and less diverse. Wait, that wasn't supposed to happen but it just kinda...did. I picked some songs and realized some fell into similar genres. But that's how it goes, hope you guys enjoy your week, go hard the summer is in it's downhill slide!


Tracklist:
Escape Day N' Nite-The White Panda
I'm Not Gunna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You-Black Kids
Static(InContext Remix)-Joman
Rock It('96 Bulls Remix)-Little Red
Locate-Opptimo
The Tension and The Terror-Straylight Run

I'm aware that I've posted some of these songs, and that's okay. It's all about putting together some good songs that make me think of different parts of summer. And to give you something to listen while the heat blisters down. Enjoy them, I'm out!

Download Mix #2

No comments:

Post a Comment