Pages

8.05.2011

Teenage Sex and Yoga

So DMCA got mad at my last post and I'm not sure why. But I'm back. And with 10 more tracks so let's hop into it shall we? A heat wave has hit my humble town and it's not fun working in the kinda of sun that makes you wish you could lie in ice all day. But this mix has got some stuff that will chill you out in the over bearing heat and then light you up for the long nights.

Tracklist:
Black & Naw-The White Panda
Rock Yourself-Blaxy Girls
Walk With Me-Adam Tensta
Science Of Fear(Mistabishi Remix)-The Temper Trap
You're So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday
She Said(The Killabits Remix)-Stephen Jerzak & Leighton Meesiter
Miracle(Fragma Cover)-Natasha Bedingfield & The Dirty Tees
Summer-Neverstore
Teenage Crime-Adrian Lux
Money To Brightside-Mochi Beats

Download Mix #5

So smash that bottle and drink till you dance around, you'll never have the night back. That's my word of advice to you anyways So have a good weekend and hope like hell that this post doesn't POOF! again, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment