Pages

11.12.2010

Let's Fly!

So even though Far East Movement is going to have a SERIOUS problem staying popular post "Like A G6", this song is pretty good. The chilling vocals from the guy from One Republic, whatever his name is, are shockingly powerful. The "rap" verses, I feel hesitant to call it that because this IS pop music we're talking about here. But right, back to topic, the verses are okay, some of them are bordering "good" but nothing quite has the certification to pass it. So, all in all, a solid song that is good for a lazy day or a drive, but, there is nothing new nor any lyrical genius going on here. And yes, I know, I have way too many different play versions, I'll probably end up going with whatever works for each song for now until I find something more... permanent. The Yahoo player is great if I can find a site hosting the song I want quickly, and this one works when I don't have to write it because well...I hate HTML coding.



Far East Movement - Rocketeer (Feat. Ryan Tedder)

No comments:

Post a Comment