Pages

11.27.2010

Slang!

So ever been to England? Or Scotland? Or even the fucking Maritimes (if you don't know where that is it's here)? You can't understand them, at all, and it's not just the accent, their slang is just crazyyy. It's like...things that you would think are entirely innocent are really, really not. But as I adore grime, I'm starting to kinda understand some of the British slang, and this song is all about that. Lyrics that kill it...from what I understand anyways, to a beat that is straight up dirty. It's a few weeks old, yes, I know, I'm not timely. Oh well, hope you guys like it as much as I did. It's a good time, and if you can't understand it, at least listen to the track, the bass is hammering. Also, the blog might be changing, I just mean look wise, as I play around with it, the black and grey is...very conservative and looks clean, just not...great. Anyways, I hope you pressed play a while ago cause the song is way better then what I'm writing!

Slang like this-True Tiger ft. P Money

No comments:

Post a Comment