Pages

11.06.2010

Sometimes Life's Okay

So, it's been a while. Ah well. Hope everyone has had a good week, including Halloween of course. So, to the music. As I sit here, i'm trying to think of a good song to share with the world through this...medium of awkward sharing. If it gets easy, let me know, I really would like it to. Also, I have changed the style, more clean cut, I just realized the bar at the top and well...fuck that's just not classy. So I shall try to rid my page of that and yeah, i'm just rambling at this point. I guess I have realized that blogs are about...well the people that write them. So, at the end of this over-long expanse of words, I have finally arrived at what song I wish to share with the world. Oh, if anyone can let me know how to run it out of a single song player, I would be much obliged.

Click to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment