Pages

11.29.2010

Flashing Lights

So it's a Monday, that sucks. What sucks even more is that I got my work schedual changed sometime between closing last night and 5 today and no one bothered to call me, huzzah! Oh well, I get to rant about it. Okay, I'm done. Right so, Crystal Castles are from right here, in Canada, that is, well Eastern Canada. No one makes music in BC, seriously[that's a joke, don't get offended musicians from BC, you're too edgy for the rest of the world anyways;)]. But anyways, they're from Ontario I think, and they made it, shows worldwide and recognition even wider. So they are amazing, a blend of electronica and the indie scene[not scene kids] that is rare, and this innovation made them smashing. They were here sometime but, not being 19, I can't get into the bars they play at=( However, I have heard they put on amazing shows. So if you get the chance...GO SEE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment