Pages

12.02.2010

Wouldn't Be Me If I Knew My Limit

So tonight I've got my favorite Free Style Friday special from a very talented lyricist e-Dubble. He is from the states somewhere, Philadelphia I think but don't quote me on that. The backing beat is Animus Vox by Glitch Mob(another great group), which is gained popularity from the success of one of their members, ediT. Glitch Mob is based out of LA and is doing some very innovative stuff in terms of music. e-Dubble however is just going crazy on the mic. His flow reminds me alot of another blog superstar group, The Girls Can Hear Us from London, Ontario. The hook is catchy,the rhymes are killer, good enough to get him to release an album. However, I believe, you can still get most of his Freestyles off Hype Machine, maybe even off his site, I honestly have just not had the time to check up on it=( Enjoy his flow and have a great one guys (et femmes)!


Automatic by e-Dubble

No comments:

Post a Comment