Pages

12.19.2010

To The Sky

Long time between posts, yes I know, I'm sorry. I told you all to get your christmas shopping done and I hadn't even started mine but we're good now so I should be good now. There, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. That or my non-existent dog ate it.

So I'm gunna go out on a limb and guess most of you have heard of Kings of Leon and their hit Use Somebody. It was huge, strong vocals with a voice that resonates right the soul and gives everyone shivers to the spine. The other song in this mash-up, that's what it is I forgot to say, is by blog favorites The Xx's Stars(LAZRtag Remix). To be honest, I don't know if LAZRtag is a remix by The Xx or if it's the guy that did it so I'm not going to speculate. The Xx is a indie-rock that has a habit of being mixed up with elecronica, for example Austin Eteron's mash up of them with deadmau5's I find shelter. That can be found here. Anyways, so the mash up in this post is by baronsofindustry, which I again have no idea who they are either,but what I do know is that they killed it.

So, in review, if you don't want to read that large text block with fun stuff in it, here's the song, it's good, enjoy it and hope you had a good weekend, and I hope you have this week off work like me! Until next time guys.
Peace


Use Stars-baronsofindustry

No comments:

Post a Comment