Pages

12.15.2010

Bad Ideas

Good evening everyone, how are you? Not like you can answer but it makes me feel better about writing to myself every few days. So as school draws to a close for this term or semester depending on where you're from(it might have already ended for you, in which case i'm jealous), and as the Christmas season is upon us for those that have real jobs and don't hide in academia, everyone seems to become either cheery, or morose. Cheery for the holidays, morose for the "sad" winter(or those with SADS). So today I thought I'd throw at you a song with wishful thinking, those wishing for winter break faster, and those hoping for summer. Hopefully, you guys like it. It's an old(er) song by Example who now, if you don't know, has blown up on the mainstream/dance scene in England. And if you don't know, you don't deserve any cookies this holiday

So here's the song, sorry for the short post today without any links or as much background info as I would like to give but I should have been in bed a while ago as I have to get up much earlier then usual cause my school has a breakfast with Santa for grads, yay I hope you guys are enjoying your time, whatever you're doing. And get your Christmas shopping down! Now! Early! Before the eve of panic!

Nicest Thing-Example & Kate Nash


No comments:

Post a Comment