Pages

12.08.2010

Rainbows on my Eyelids

So I've been sitting on this song for a few weeks now, well, a few years I just didn't know it. So I started listening to Neverstore when I stumbled upon Lazee's version of Hold On back in the days when I was looking through Hard2Beat's Youtube page to find more Basshunter, god that was a sad time of my musical life... But anyways, I found this song by Lazee and Neverstore. It hit me crazy hard and I loved it. I started listening to Neverstore because punk rock is angst's natural soul mate,and they were really killing it. Lazee saddly fell off a bit, started trying to gangster and it just came across cheezy(this hurts me, trying too hard to swag), but his new tracks with Kano and Tensta are really show casing this Swedish talent. So, when I first hear Hold On, I also heard the remix posted below, but I forgot about it until two weeks ago. It is some fantastic Drum n' Bass. Sorry for not posting guys but school decided it wanted to take all of my time, until next time, later.
Hold On(Matrix and Futurebound's Terrace Tantrum Remix)-Neverstore Ft. Lazee

No comments:

Post a Comment