Pages

12.27.2010

Break!

Sorry guys, I've had a hectic Christmas break. I hope you guys had a good one. So deadmau5 is not only probably the biggest thing ever in House music. It makes me happy because, being from Canada, I gotta show some love for him. Any veteran of his music knows how much it has changed and evolved. He started in house music classics like Tau V2 and Bounce. In the last few years he's decided, fuck it, I'll expand. So he did. He started out with I Remember which featured Kaskade, American electronica superstar. First time he ever got radio play time.

After this, he gave everyone the hit he was waiting for. Ghosts n' Stuff. It was his biggest mainstream hit and it gave him the room to blow up all over the world. He smashed records for dance and electronic charts. He put North America on the map for the dance scene. But, he did start to show some deviation from house music, getting him so flack from his core fans. Next up in his rise to stardom from T.O is Strobe. Oh and for the links, open them in a new tab, can't make them do that on their own,sorry.

Now don't get me wrong, I love me some deadmau5, even with his wanderings into dubstep with Raise Your Weapon. But , lets be clear, deadmau5 is at his best when he's playing house music. So, he went back to it with Limit Break and let everyone have it for free. There we have it, enjoy everyone.
Limit Break-deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment