Pages

12.12.2010

Hometown Hero

Meet Matt Brevner, he's a partially black rapper from Vancouver! Someone posted one of his songs on Facebook and I ♥'d it right away. It's pretty laid back but still, his rhymes are good, the beat is rocking and while the girl sampled in it is autotuned to hell,it offers a nice switch from his rap. He's got a free album up on his site right now so click his name up there if you like what you're about to hear, or hopefully are already hearing.
So I figured I'd throw this guy in cause he's decently unknown outside of Vancouver and really should get some respect. If any of you want to send me songs send them to me!. E-mail is also in the side if you want it. So by now you should be a bit through to song, hope you guys enjoy it and be sure to check me out I'll keep adding more music, I wanna share my love=)

Never Gunna Be My Friend-Matt Brevner

No comments:

Post a Comment