Pages

12.14.2010

Bright Colours!

Good evening again, I hope you're all enjoying the lagfest that is happening because my snow script sucks. Too bad, it looks pretty, and I snow, so deal. So on to the music. This time I've got a indie-electro band that is popping up all over the place lately. Some of them good, some of them painfully bad, but all of them have some kind of following. Being artsy lets you be both(bad and followed,that is). While I'm all for being creative, when it becomes disturbing, for example the women that made a sculpture of feces, her own...
Right so we really need to get back to the topic of this post and not into some weird tangent. HeyHiHello! are a band from Canton,Ohio full of dance pop music and teen heartthrob band members that inspire girls to write on themselves among other things I would assume. Anyways, to me, they just make music that makes me want to smile or dance in the streets, which is not a normal feeling for me.
So anyways, their album is called Keep You On Your Toes! and it's very bubbly. This song, whatever I decide it to be, I'm undecided between two songs. Maybe I'll post both... Anways, I hope you guys do enjoy whatever I decided to post, e-mail me more stuff
Happy Holidays! Enjoy!

In Colour-HeyHiHello!

No comments:

Post a Comment