Pages

1.01.2011

Hello 2011

First off, HAPPY NEW YEARS! I hope everyone enjoyed 2010 and last night. I sure did. So I had a bunch of songs I was going to put up last night with a party theme. However, that clearly didn't happen. I'll post it in a few days I guess. For you guys that attended New Years Eve concerts(deadmau5 and TGCHU specifically), i'm very jealous, I hope you guys had fun! Someone I know went to deadmau5's and told me it blew his mind, I didn't need to hear that!

So a few years ago, my sister introduced me to Motion City Soundtrack and I instantly liked them. So, when I got back home I did what any good music lover of todays age does, and downloaded their discography. Now, I've posted some of their work before and it was also rather slow and despondent. Lets be clear, not all of their stuff is. This is just what I was feeling this morning(barely) when I woke up. I wish you all the best in the New year, and yes, I'll start being more regular again.

Make it a great one ♥

Together We'll Ring In The New Year-Motion City Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment