Pages

1.27.2011

F.Y.I.T?

So I'm uploading my FYIF today, that'd be Thursday, because I'm done school for the week so that's what's gunna happen! Also, gunna be a shorter post today as I'm kinda in a rush. Today, we've got Fabolous. And you've probably heard this song to be honest, it's blown up in the States, not here in Canada though. Too bad, it IS a good party song.

Right, so Fabolous is an American rapper from NY, city of hustlers and rap stars. At time of posting, this song is ranked 8th on the Rap charts for the States, so I really don't know how much I can say that hasn't already been said. He's been around for a while, 33 and in today's music industry that's a veteran. Won some awards, most notably BET Hip-hop Awards for Viewer's Choice in '09. I know this isn't my usual music but, hey, everyone needs mindless music. A song that epitomizes the party life-style, similar to Black And Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. Good beat, lyrics that kinda rhyme and a soundtrack you can bump and grind to.

Sorry again about the short post, I'll be back to normality, if such a thing exists for this blog, soon. I hope you all have a good Friday and weekend, I'm out!

You Be Killin 'Em-Fabolous

No comments:

Post a Comment