Pages

1.03.2011

Foreign Influences

Good evening, or whatever time it is for you when you're reading this expansive mass of words with a lack of meaning and kick-ass song. So press play and enjoy the song, read my words if you want, I wrote them for you, don't shatter my heart ♥

So, now that I've got your interest or made you run away, we have Chapel Club, the British indie band that is the near deffinition of hipster, with press release photos that look like this and songs that sound as good as the one below, so I can't hate them. Anyways, the original can be listened to and the...ahem artistic music video can be watched here. It's not too bad but it's a bit depressing for my taste, but then again, I listen to Elliot Smith and Taking Back Sunday so perhaps my thoughts on this should be kept quiet.

So as we move on, after the original received much, much praise from radio DJs and Flux Pavilion made a dubstep remix of it(click here if you want to have your speakers hammered) the odd concotion known as The Remix Artist Collective(forth known as RAC) decided to try their hand at this one. I like the result better then Flux Pavilion's, but that's because I feel that Flux really just took the lyrics and put them to a dub-banger, not fully using the song's potential. Anyways, off my opinions. The RAC is actually just three guys, not a collective. And actually, it's mainly just Andre Anjos. And as far as I know, he made this remix, so he is my hero for the moment. Not to hate on the other members, just, damn, look at how much content he's pumped out for them.

Anyways, that's all I've got to ramble about tonight,I hope you guys enjoy this song a least a bit, it would make me sad if not. Right, stop being creepy and I'm out.
Peace♥

All The Eastern Girls(RAC Mix)-Chapel Club

No comments:

Post a Comment