Pages

1.21.2011

F.Y.I.F! Vol.1

Fuck Yes, it's Friday! Perhaps I'll start doing upbeat songs every time I post on Friday, I suppose that would be fitting. Anyways, this one comes to your from The Girls Can Hear Us the Canadian dance-rap band from T.O. With a (sometimes) upbeat soundtrack provided by Edmond Huszar,the duo's musical master and sexually intended lyrics from Will Steep, the duo has started turning heads.

Most of their music is available right here for free on their SoundCloud. Speaking of which, I now have a SoundCloud so you can send me music via Dropbox if you're not up for the whole e-mail thing. Anyways, so their music is up on iTunes and Amazon and all the other places that sell music, well not all but you know what I mean (links on their site). They've started touring, although mostly in Toronto,and in bars I can't attend, but none the less. With music videos coming out and songs in the making one can assume that this is not the last time you'll be seeing their stuff here.

Like stated, it is Friday so blast some loud music and drink enough to start making mistakes. Dance like a fool because if you dance or not, we're all still fools! Enjoy your weekend guys and I shall continue this none-respondent conversation in a few days, I'm out.

If U Want Me by The Girls Can Hear Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment