Pages

1.25.2011

Dangerous Duality

Sorry about the lack of posts, exam time for me. But, regardless, we shall move forward. This evening we have an interesting blend of indie-electro goodness, dubstep remixes and mash up magic. As such, we emerge with music that has an undefinable genre and hits the soul. Lyrics that don't make sense, if anyone can decipher, hit me up, but that may very well be impossible to do. We shall see.

So baronsofindustry is back here on aT, and lovingly so. Mash ups have exploded on the web due to the ability for them to be produced in the bedroom and capatalizie on several songs that are well known on their own. baronsofindustry decides not to do that on this go around with Crystal Castles, the odd little electronic duo from Toronto, and Booka Shade, another duo from Germany. Crystal Castles are a band I'm well acquainted with, and have even posted about before, and as such I hope that those reading my blog are going to be too. I've posted about them before, tags in the side or at the bottom of every post, click on them to see more of the genre, artist, you get the picture.

Booka Shade is a name I have not heard for a long time. The group from Germany produce mainly club music from my experience. Their most popular song being Body Language featuring M.A.N.D.Y. another duo from Germany. Seems to be alot of those today. Anyways, I never liked the song but it got massive club play before my time and even featured on Forza, which is where I heard it most recently. One thing vital thing is that they were mixed together by baronsofindustry, who I now know as John from Cincinati, but beyond that, I have no idea still. He e-mailed be after I posted about Use Stars, and so I obliged and checked out some of his music. I like some of it, I may post it later, but if you want access to it, and missed the link up there, it's right here. As always, I hope you enjoy the music and show some love, have a good night, I'm out.

Regenerate Celestica-baronsofindustry

No comments:

Post a Comment