Pages

2.20.2012

Extravaganza!

I told you I'd be away for a few days, and it ended up being quite a bit longer then expected. So to make it up to you, here's some music I've been rocking in the last few days.


No download on the next track, but it's so good I had to post it.

A friend showed me this new deadmau5 track stub a few minutes after it broke and it already had 10K+ hits. Seriously, he's killing it. Also, if this track is any indication, he's shifting back towards the prog-house side of the spectrum which is where, personally, some of his best work is. I'd totally be down with a Strobes sequel.

And because it is Spring Break, here's a track to dance to.


This is a weird time to post for me, but I'm on break so normalcy is gone. Anyways, I hope to regain it. Enjoy the tracks, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment