Pages

9.16.2011

Feel Alive

The weekend is closing in and that means that it's just about time for some substance abuse, only the legal kind of course, enjoy responsibly and all that! Right so actually some pretty chill tunes today but I've really been digging G-Eazy lately, he's just got some great verses,and he's really good for studying for some reason so it's been filling my ears lately. On the other hand you get a song I heard off hearing Kaskade's Essential mix this week on BBC1, I think it might be off their website now but you should be able to find a stream or download of it some where. I'm loving the melodies the Swedes are pushing out lately,they're taking over electronic music, first the Mafia, then Avicii and now it's just expanding outwards.

The Outsider-G Eazy ft.Vivian Girls
Calling-Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso

Blast some tunes, find a song to dance to and have a good weekend, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment