Pages

9.25.2011

Timing is Everything

Alright, here we go again. I know it's a bit later that I'm getting this up, but c'mon, it's Sunday! But it's okay, I'm here to fix your need for new music, it'll all be okay! A bit of older dubstep from the monster producer we now know as Skrillex, this song is actually the first song that made me like Skrillex, and show any interest in Dubstep. Before I heard this, I had just heard some stuff that took bass and very poorly copy and pasted drops into normal songs.
Hey Sexy Lady(Skrillex Remix)-iSquare

Here we've got a young guy who's pretty talented, shooting up the BeatPort rankings when he first emerged and getting recognition from some of the biggest names in the world, and you should be able to hear why. He's got flow that it usually takes years to develop, and a very recognizable sound. As you can tell, I'm a pretty big fan.
Say My Name-Porter Robinson
So let me know how you like this posting style, it feels kinda weird but it makes sense. Have a good and relaxing Sunday, check back in a few days. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment