Pages

9.27.2011

You're Not Alone

So I'm feeling very College sitting here, on my laptop, in the common room after a early morning run. I really haven't felt this sterotypical since I've been here. Anyways, I'll just keep going then. So because this week is midterm week and it really sucks, this post will be putting up some songs that make me want to dance, so I can feel a moment of respite from the feeling of smashing my face into books. This is only a rip off a live radio show, I can't find a better quality version so here it is.
Silhouettes(Vocal Mix Preview)-Avicii

So hopefully you're not as OCD as me, and the quality of that song almost ruins it for me. But it's Avicii so it's hard to hate. This song, while very good, also has one of the most depressing music videos I've seen in quite some time. So don't watch it if you're in a down mood, it ruined my day, although the fact it had meaning was actually kinda nice for a change.
Animle-Don Diable & Dragonette
So that's what you get from me today, have a good one guys. Good luck to everyone that has midterms, I think most of you have them next week, if you have them. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment