Pages

9.30.2011

Four Floors Apart

So with only one midterm remaining, that's later today and I've given up on studying because, well it's Psychology and that's by far my easiest class, I can take some time out to post some music to get rid of that end of week exhaustion, and replace it with great music. The first dubstep I've posted in quite a while, I think... And there is a reason for that, and it's that most dubstep now is just copy and pasted drops that are way too over the top for my liking. These guys though, damn. I'm loving the melody and the drops are nice, even has some buildup which is nice.
Acid Wolfpack-Coyote Kisses

Oh look, another genre I've kinda of been neglecting, mash ups! There was those two Kap Slap one's but that's really been it of late, which is too bad. But that comes with having less time to troll through the internet to find good ones. Sure, there are lots of mash ups, just not all of them are good, and I like this one, quite a bit.
Shooting Superstars(Eminem x Bagraiders)-The White Panda



No comments:

Post a Comment