Pages

10.02.2011

Speed of Sound

Hello October! You kinda crept up on me, I didn't even realize that September was nearly done until I looked at the date today, like whoa. Month just flew by, but that's just a random interlude, the more important thing I have to say is that you should check out Hoodie Allen, he's been blowing up the blog scene for a while, got named as one of the best up and comers a while ago, along with G-Eazy,whom I've also had a recent obsession with. So take this song, and listen to it, a few times.
Oh and he's got a free mixtape, a few I think actually, check him out here.
Flipping Out-Hoodie Allen

So I've actually been posting quite a bit of chill music lately, I've been into just putting it on while I'm trying to learn stuff, and it's been helping. Due to the fact this blog is just an outlet of my obsessive desire to share the music I love, it's a bit all over the place. Hope that isn't a problem...

Anyways, the other song that I've had in my head of late is by French House/electro-pop producer Madeon, I've posted about him before so as always you can click his name below and get linked to all previous posts,which in this case is only one or two. Anyways, he's taken a Yelle song, that I didn't like too much in the first place, and made it about 30x better, and now I've played it like 10 times in two days, which is quite often. This kid has blown up, after his first exposure with his remix of Raise Your Weapon, he's been putting out big hits. This is no exception.
Que Veux-Tu(Madeon Remix)-Yelle
So now I have to go catch up on homework that I put off all weekend and then just relax, have a good couple of days, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment