Pages

10.07.2011

Sleepless Mornings

Okay so here we go, nice and fast today. First off is a chilling song from the movie Sucker Punch. Yeah, weird movie but I actually really liked it, and this song is just fantastic. The soft vocals mixed with the ambient music, well it's one of the best songs I've heard off a movie, and a damn good song in it's own right.
Where Is My Mind?-Yoav & Emily Browning
PS this song starts real quiet, so either turn up your volume, suggested, and or download it.

In a nice contrast, which actually wasn't planned, we have a very happy song. Whomever did the vocals for this track are like the ideal person you want doing songs that are supposed to make you feel good inside for no reason. Honestly, they're just so overflowing with joy! Message ain't bad either, so enjoy it!
I'm In Love(Vocal Mix)-Alex Gaudino

I know, rushed I'm sorry, I'll try to make it up to you guys with a few most songs on Saturday, have a good couple of days. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment