Pages

10.20.2011

Late Night Ink

I'm sorry, midterms again this week, don't know why, not like it's the middle of the term but nooo... Okay anyways, my point is that I'm writing this at 12 at night because I just realized I didn't write today, and it'd been two days. So instead of waiting and putting it off YET another day,I'm going to post right here, right now. About like nothing because I'm falling asleep. Also, Saturday is this Blogs One year Anniversary, which I just realized like...now, so don't expect anything huge,maybe a couple extra songs, and I might try out these "dynamic views" that blogger has been harping on me with comment boxes all over the damn place, so yeah. Music.
Drift-Funkagenda & Adam K

I know I just posted about this guy, but you do NOT wanna know how many times I've listened to this song since I first heard it, which was like 4 or 5 days ago. I'm averaging like 3 or 4 plays a day. Oh boy.
Throw Some D's On That Blink-D.VELOPED

No comments:

Post a Comment