Pages

10.12.2011

Turtles and Bears

I'm not dead! I swear! I just came back after Thanksgiving break and realized I had put off too much homework been doing all that. Sorry guys=( Okay so here, new music to tide you over,I'll probably post again tomorrow and then get back to a regular schedual. So here's Baths, they're really cool and you should check them out, okay? His aimbient/glitchy sound is just amazing. It's like if ediT and Sabrepulse met. I know, if you don't know who those people are don't worry, they're not big names. Well, ediT kinda is... Just enjoy the song and I'll stop rambling ♥
Aminals-Baths

In another totally unrelated genre, one of my hip-hop favorites, Gorilla Warfare Tactics. They dropped their mixtape this summer, and it was good. Now they're putting out some new content, I really hope they keep going with this flow, it's unreal. Some depressing rhymes mixed with clever word play and upbeat tracks. So with that verbal praise, check out this song, I'm bad at describing music. And it's a choice thing, so yeah... rock it loud.
Dark Saber Jedi-Gorilla Warfare Tactics

Like I said, I'll probably post again tomorrow, so watch out for that! If you have a Twitter follow me, it's over on the right, and I always tweet links to my posts, regardless of my poor posting times! I'm out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment