Pages

10.09.2011

Unfounded Expectations

Here we go, posting time! More music for you, more weekend for me! I know I promised more of an article today, but yeah that's not going to happen. I am writing this at home because it's Canadian Thanksgiving so I have some family functions I have to go attend and all that. I'm not complaining thought, home cooked food and free laundry, damn I feel so College. This song by Daughter is pretty amazing, her voice is just chilling beyond belief and the lyrics, well sorry for another depressing song. I'll try to stop that, but it makes me feel so thoughtful after I hear this song, and yes that's a good thing.
Landfill-Daughter

So yeah, Martin Sovieg, enough said. He makes some great songs, with nice pretty backing vocals and weird music videos. French Open? Like really? Oh well, his drum tracks are nice and they make me feel good. You should too. Be big in another country, it's better I hear.
Big In Japan-Martin Solvieg

So if you're from Canada, enjoy your Thanksgiving, if you're not, enjoy the music and have a good weekend, I'll be back Monday! I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment