Pages

10.30.2011

Happy Halloween!

Okay so new music to make your Sunday just a little bit better. Some Adventure Club because they're dubstep mixes are pretty damn good and some Kaskade because his new album is just amazing. Pick it up if you haven't already. The duality idea of Fire & Ice is pretty cool, I prefer quite a bit of ICE better which is odd for me but oh well. So here's two of the best in American Electronica coming together to make something pretty damn good.
Lick It(Original Mix)-Kaskade & Skrillex

And in this corner we have the remix mastery of Adventure Club coming together with the mysterious duo that is Flight Facilities. Even if we don't know where they're from or what their names are, they still make some damn good music. Adventure Club just adds a bit of bass and some nice tempo changes to it. Enjoy.
Crave you(Adventure Club Remix)-Flight Facilities

I hope you guys have a good couple of days, I'm trying to get back on schedule,but Halloween is kinda messing with that. I hope your nights and days have been as candy and substance induced as they're supposed to be. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment