Pages

10.28.2011

Stayin' Alive

It's been four days, I know. Midterms constantly are not fun times so I guess I just have to keep at it. And I will keep this updated as much as possible, but I'm no super human, not even an above average human, so don't expect the normal. But DO sub my twitter if you actually wanna know when I post my ramblings, I always update that when I post.

So yeah, here's a nice house track that has been running around through my ears all week. It's got a nice build up and the house drops make me so happy it's crazy. The vocals are a nice touch too,sets it apart from just a thumping bassline that I've discovered most people think constitutes all electronic music.
Walking Alone-Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects

And in the other corner, some hard hitting dubstep from that favorite Canadian Duo!
Coffee Break-Zeds Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment