Pages

10.22.2011

Happy Birthday!

So it's been one full year since I started writing this blog, holy shit. That's quite sometime. It's changed and morphed into something I was not expecting, but I still love to write about the music that gets me through my week. So in honor of that, I've got a bunch of music that you guys should listen to, download, love, or hate. Regardless of the outcome, I think that you should at least check it out. Some of this stuff I heard over a year ago, and some of it i just heard 20 minutes ago so it's a nice mix. I hope that come next year, I'll be sitting writing awkwardly about music still, and not knowing when to stop. Keep it real guys, I'm out!

More-Luck One
In The Air(Mord Fustang Remix)-Morgan Page
Who Knew Someone Like You...-Mashup Germany
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall(Swedish House Mafia Remix)-Coldplay
I Was 16 Years Old-Fake Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment