Pages

10.15.2011

Transatlantic

Okay back on top my regular(ish) posting schedule, and with that you get some new songs, because I love you that much! Or because I have this compulsive desire to share music, one of the two. So with that, here's a pretty remix by Swedish talent Alesso of an already pretty damn good song. I've been having an on-going discussion about if build-up is good in songs, this definitively has it, but I think it adds to the experience. Lemme know what you think.
Pressure(Alesso Remix)-Alex Kenji,Starkillers & Nadia Ali

Second we have a nice and new Indie sound from Futurecop! I love their album artwork which is very cute, and the fact that they have an ! in their name makes me happy for reason I don't understand. But anyways, they just put out a new EP, if you like this song, go and check it out! It's pretty good.
Is It a Crime?-Futurecop!
So there you have it, two totally different songs, enjoy them, I'm gunna go be productive with the rest of my day. Hah. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment