Pages

10.24.2011

Don't Listen

So considering the ammount of work I must have done by the end of the day today, forgive my short post but that's just how it's going to be.
Tyler,The Creator is the lead man of Odd Future, and he's blown up all over the place. For being so young he's got some very nice vocals and better rhymes, it's unreal. He's the creative talent behind the group too, doing most of the mixing, beat making and artistic promotion for the strange collective. And he's what? 20. Jesus I feel useless, but just listen to his flow, it's insane.
Let's Dance-Tyler,The Creator

Next we've got Black Light Dinner Party, I just love their indie jams. I hope you do too. I just hope that they keep making more music, they're talent is undeniable.
Older Together-Black Light Dinner Party

No comments:

Post a Comment