Pages

10.05.2011

Memories Worth Repressing

I know, I'm a day late, terribly sorry but give me a break, I do have to go to school. I know, bad excuse,it's actually because I woke up 10 minutes before class and didn't have time to write up a post during any of my classes yesterday so you get it tonight, while I'm falling asleep. Oh goody! So what kind of music did you have to wait a day for? While, a mash up by Mitch-Mash, whom actually graced me with a comment last time I talked about him! Oh that made me happy, so keep doing what you do mate, this song takes me away to flashing lights and crowded dance floors.
Ying-Yang Love-Mitch Mash
PS it's from a mixtape called Swagged out Vol.2

So with a song that moves your feet, how about I share with you an Indie favorite of mine. I have a soft spot for indie music as my fantastic ability to over think every situation goes very will with the melancholy music and (sometimes) downright depressing lyrics. I hope you like this song as much as I do.
A Thousand Years-Brandtson

So there you have it, two songs that could barely be farther away from each other, go figure. Sorry for the awkward posting time, I told you I'd try, I didn't promise ♥
Have a good couple of days, I'm out guys!

PS the picture is pretty clever, as much I dislike tumblr, check out the link in the bottom right, they're pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a track from the swagged out mixtape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment man! Keep up the good work and I'll keep spreading the work of music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the kind words and SwaggedOut2 love, sirrah!! <3

    ReplyDelete