Pages

9.21.2011

Halo And Wings

This lack of sleeping is making me go crazy, I don't understand it! I try to go to bed early and then I just don't... Anyways, music helps keep me stable so let's get into it. Chiddy Bang keeps expanding from remixes to full fledged songs, and I'm liking this slower side, it's really relaxing, and that's just a good thing when I'm trying to keep my eyes from staying open. I know, I just said otherwise but it makes sense.
Slow Down (Ft. Black Thought)-Chiddy Bang

Next we have the VERY talented young man, Madeon, who if you click on the tag below you will find did a deadly remix of deadmau5's Raise Your Weapon. Anyways, this is something totally different and equally enjoyable.
Smile Like You Mean It (Madeon Remix)-The Killers

So if you noticed, the songs are in a different place. Feed back? Have a good one guys, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment