Pages

9.23.2011

Follow the Eyes

Sorry guys but this post will be pretty short, I got up a bit too late today for a full talk, maybe that's a good thing. An old club hit remixed by Avicii, who by the way is still always in my head, should keep your feet moving all night, or your head bopping if you can't dance like me.
Rapture(Avcii New Generation Extended Mix)-Nadia Ali

Hide and Seek Paparazzi-Kap Slap
I know, we just had some Kap Slap, but I'm really liking this song. I like both of the original's, and Paparazzi is one of the most remix-able songs I've heard in a long time. Anyways, it's a good song to just vibe to which I'm really liking lately. So there we go, I decided on two songs to post and I might even get to class on time, have a good weekend guys, check back soon. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment