Pages

9.12.2011

I Know This Song!

Sorry this post is up later the usual, I'm still adjusting to the sleep schedual at University, which by the way is don't sleep, it's bad. Today you get to hear some mash ups that have been ringing around in my head for the last little while. I'm hesitant to call it Mash Up Monday because that suggests there will be more, but oh well, let's just get into it.

Foolish Monsters by whitepandamusic
Raging Levels (Avicii, Kanye , Britney, Others) by rdkdwd
So I really wish that Mochi Beats didn't find religion, or perhaps it's better to say I just wish that he didn't stop making music, at the very least that he didn't take down all of his other music so I don't have to scavenge the internet for it. Anyways, I know mashups aren't loved by a large majority of people(from my experience anyways) so if you don't like them, let me know why, I'm curious. I find them great for running because they're upbeat and dancing for obvious reason. Aside from the fact I can't dance, I have the terminal disease of being white. I hope your week's are great, I'm out!


I'd really hoped to share some more with you guys, sadly Mochi Beats' first album is impossible to find, if anyone has a copy I'd love to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment