Pages

1.16.2012

Find Solace

I know I missed a day, I decided to go skiing both days this weekend and then I came home and slammed my face into homework. However, now it's Monday and I'm...well I can't really be sad I spent the weekend skiing. Regardless, it's music time! I posted about Carousel a little while ago, and they're still awesome. They even e-mailed me to tell me about a song they released, which I promptly didn't see because I usually check my e-mail when I need to find something for a class like how it's cancelled and I showed up anyways... No matter, here it is, check it out.
Know It's Right-Carousl

In something totally different, here's ¥oin is a British electronic producer who makes the catchiest remix of a Cassie song. Yes, you read that right, a popstar(whom I didn't realize was so attractive) that has had, so far, pretty much one successful song. Still, her voice is amazing and ¥oin does an great job of layering vocals and making the already enjoyable melody even more foot-tapping.
Me & U(Yoin Remix)-Cassie
I'm off to class and dealing with my poor, but enjoyable, time management skills. Hope the music helps you get through your days as much as it is mine, I'm out.





photo credit goes to arandelft.

No comments:

Post a Comment