Pages

1.20.2012

We Are Connected

It's Friday, once again. So in spirit of that, here's a complete banger of a track by Klaypex. Even more awesome, it's free, it says buy but it's just a re-direct to buy so check it out and pump it louder.
On a side note, the sample is genius, the quality of production is fantastic, Klaypex is showing signs of being the a monster.
Feel Alright (Daft Punk) by Klaypex

This picture made my day just a little bit better so I decided it was share-worthy. Excuse me for being silly.

I try to get you guys super fresh music, but it doesn't always work out like that. Like yesterday, I found some new music that had just dropped and said to myself "Oh yeah, this'll work for sure tomorrow!", as it so happens, most of the songs I had this thought about are not in the 20 top at hypemachine, so fresh is a bit out of the question. So this is a bit older, and doesn't have a download, but still, the rework of an old hero is usually bad. This time, turned out to be amazing.
Röyksopp vs Thin White Duke - What Else Is There (Neon Stereo 2012 Refix) by neonstereo

Listen loud, have a good weekend everyone, time for me to hit the bottle, then the slopes tomorrow. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment