Pages

1.13.2012

Photoshop Handsome

Here's Friday, a time for celebration and sleep because I know I haven't gotten enough of that this week. Plus the chance of getting to go skiing is enough to keep me out of a bottle. So for those like me, that plan on being rather relaxed tonight, here's a delicious remix from Belgian remix artist Yordiscedo(YRDSCD,I dunno, this might be his name, his site is called this). Now it's not really that slow of a song, but it's piano melodies are so great it's hard not to call it chill. I've said Paparazzi is an incredibly remix-able song in the past, and I stand by it, as Yordiscedo cuts,slices and glues this song to genius.
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi ◊ REMIX ◊ by YordiscĂ©do

And now, for something in a different direction. I haven't posted and dubstep-ish music lately, and I've said that because I don't like the massive amounts of reverb people through at songs. However, Eliminate is a young guy from Washington who absoltely kills this song, mixing The Deans List, a Boston hip-hop group, with some mostly subtle melodic drops, and just enough hammers to make me remember this is a dubstep song and not some Drum & Bass. Check him out, like him on Facebook, and get him making more music!
The Deans List - Dear Professor (Eliminate Drumstep Remix) [FREE DL IN DESCRIPTION] by EliminateDubstep

Have a good weekend everyone, watch some Football (If you're in North America), and listen loud! I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment