Pages

1.09.2012

Tired Bones

Monday is here again, and like usual it's a kick in the teeth. So let's deal with that with some nice Indie-electronic by a duo from San Francisco, Midi Matilda. Maybe they're not supposed to be capitalized, because when I downloaded their free music! it popped up as lowercase, but I had to change it because, well that's just me. And now that I'm off topic, lemme just say that I know nothing about them, besides that they make amazing music and they look like this. Mainly because I haven't really looked that hard.
Red Light District-Mila Mitilda

The next song is going to require some serious linking. He Is We is an Indie band from Tacoma, which is cool because that's kinda close to me. And the start of the hipster movement, I so knew about it before you did ♥. Anyways, it's made up of two devilishly attractive front people, both with equally attractive voices. I think they have free music somewhere on there. If you can, buy their latest EP, totally worth it. The remix is by Go Periscope, who I wrote about a long time ago with their remix of a Drake song that made me sad for liking a Drake song. You can get that song, and some other songs as well, for free, right here. Also, there's a bunch more of their music along the right which you should check out. Most of it is free as well. So much free! Anyways, they do a great job of taking the song to the next level, in my humble opinion.
Pardon Me(Go Periscope Remix)-He Is We

Hopefully, with all this Indie-electronic goodness your Monday is looking better by the minute. If not, maybe there was a bright spot. Until next time, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment