Pages

1.18.2012

Midweek Mashups!

Yes! Mashups! Oh boy you have no idea how much I need them right now. With my poor time management skills and school, I really need the mindless pick-me-up that they provide. So here we have two very talented artists, first of is DOSVEC who exploded in 2011, when I first heard a track of his I was skeptical. But with time, and experience, comes one of the best and most consistently producing mashup artists around. He says his DOSVEC project has changed his life, and it's certainly made my life a helluva lot more enjoyable. With the start of 2012, he's released some more tunes, my favorite being Mundo which mixes a number of songs into a up-beat poppy baseline with some feel good lyrics.
DOSVEC "Mundo" by DjWhatt

In this corner we have Sex Ray Vision, the Stanford University based duo who have pumped out some seriously catchy tunes. Ravi is the producer so most of what you hear in this song probably came from him, and by most I think I might mean all. Honestly I'm not sure, but these two have some serious talent both in production and lyrics. Check out their stuff, I spent a solid hour last night just listening to their SoundCloud while I was doing Physics until ungodly hours. Now I'm awake, much too early, because that's school for you. Right, listen loud!
Mind Explosion 2011 [Mashup] by sexrayvision

So aside from my probable spelling mistakes due to my lack of sleep, I hope you guys enjoyed the post. I enjoyed writing it, it's much more fun then eating or something else more important. I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment