Pages

1.04.2012

Old Heroes

School started today. I think my brain is going to explode for the first week. So I need some great music, and TeeTs delivers. He uses the seriously loved Paradise by Coldplay, honestly not that big of a fan of them,but to be honest, this song has some serious remix potential. He also uses the vocal version of Dada Life's song, which I hadn't heard actually. I'm not sure how much it adds to the song though. I now feel like dancing, and it's only 930 in the morning.
Violent Paradise by TeeTs

So you remember a little while ago when some guys under the name Coyote Kisses dropped Acid Wolfpack? And it was huge and everyone remixed it,mashed it up and danced to it? While they just remixed a Star Wars theme. I might be in love. Check it out, it's sick. The genre is Jedi,that's just awesome.
Binary Suns (Coyote Kisses Remix) by COYOTE KISSES

Now I have some new music to get me through this first day, we'll see about tomorrow. Have a good one, I'm out!



No comments:

Post a Comment