Pages

6.10.2011

Finished!

I'm back for the time. And super amped on pretty much everything right now cause today is a big day for me. I have my last day of high school classes, EVER! And I'm headed downtown to party on the streets of Vancouver when the Canucks get to within 1 win from the Stanley Cup! Yes, I'm deeply Canadian at heart.

So in the spirit of that I'm here to post some dance mashup music that is a bit old, like earlier this year and I did hear it like the week it came out just never got around to posting it up here. So now I will, so here it is. The White Panda are a DJ duo from Chi-town and California, and they've got some serous talent for mashing up music. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I just feel like dancing the night away cause I'm so stoked on everything, so here you go. This is a sample of my favorite songs, they're full mix tape is available here

Hotel Nu by whitepandamusic

D.R.E. Don't Go by whitepandamusic

Exploration of Step by whitepandamusic

FULL MIXTAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment