Pages

6.22.2011

Hits Me

So here we are again, you're looking for some music, and for like the last 40 minutes I have been too, I just could not decide what to post, but I think we're there! Without further adieu, listen loud.

Taking Back Sunday is probably someone you never thought you'd hear on this blog, but here we are. Angst filled lyrics mixed with very extreme changes in songs along with the unique voice that should be coming through your speakers/headphones at this point. They've had some pretty big success, they're biggest being Where You Want To Be which is where the first and more upbeat of these two songs comes from. Upbeat is something I use only in comparison.

The second song is well...the first lyrics kinda set the mood. Beyond that, well it's a pretty emotional song, in both definitions of the word. I hope you guys enjoy this random interjection of very angsty music, it's still enjoyable. Have a good one guys, I'm out!

A Decade Under The Influence-Taking Back Sunday
Divine Intervention-Taking Back Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment