Pages

6.04.2011

Through The Night

So here in Vancouver it's Gameday once again so as I get prepared and organized to head downtown and jump around like a crazy person, I'll share some music with you guys cause I'm that awesome. And because it's been two days since my last post♥

This lengthly named song comes to us, in it's most unmixed form, from British Indie band The Wombats. Based out of Liverpool they've hit the spot of "successful indie band" which may anger some people, but my point is to say that they've got a decent amount of mainstream recognition. They met in school, put out some music and bam boom 8 years later you're listening to them. They've played at the Festival of Culture and got some Top40 airwave play, and put out an album this April.

'96 Bulls are a remixing duo that I really can't find out much about. I know they're born in Australia and that they're names are Armstrong and Jackson. So there you go, now you know,what I know. Of course, if anyone can tell me who they are or anything, that'd be great. The link up there is to their SoundCloud and I'd suggest checking it out cause they've got some great remixes.

Tokyo(Vampires & Wolves)('96 Bulls Remix)-The Wombats

No comments:

Post a Comment