Pages

6.26.2011

Scissors and Glue

Sorry this is getting up like 3 and a half hours later then usual, just didn't have the state of mind to get up early and post. So here we go, with a nice chill track from some of Indie's most talented musicians.

Just as a warning, this is a very indie song and even more weird song, just so you know and don't quit when it first starts. It grew on me for sure,thought I should get that out before you did exactly what I did the first time I heard it. However, I always try to broaden my musical tastes so when a hipster friend suggested that I listen to it, I took her advice, and it turned out pretty well!

So Discovery is made up of the keyboardist from Vampire Weekend and the lead vocalist from Ra Ra Riot (check out Ra Ra Riot's website, it's super cool). Both highly accomplished indie musicians from New York that decided to pump out some electro with a definite indie tinge. Reminds me of Canadian artist Germany Germany's music. Either way, it turns out beautifully so put it on just vibe.

Have a good one, hope your Monday is bearable. I'm out!

Osaka Loop Line-Discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment