Pages

6.24.2011

I Don't Write Rhymes

So I'm rushing off to work so this will be depressingly short, but hopefully at least one of these songs will leave you with a desire to dance around, or just dance in your chair. Either way, I hope you all enjoy the audio taste test I have set up for today.

The Japanese Popstars are an electronic-indie outfit coming from Northern Ireland where the land and beer are both green. They've got some huge respect from their home country and abroad, winning top live act both at home and for the whole of the UK. They put on some of the most orgasm-inducing live acts and you should NOT pass up any chance to go see them! They've got their own line of Nike shoes, and check them out! They look like they belong in Japanese fashion even,I'm a fan♥

At this point if you don't know who Benny Benassi is...well let's just say you should, okay?! Huge hits, he made Satisfaction, and everyone knows that song! On topic again, he's given this song an uplift and made it even better then it was to start, which is a feat. So play it loud!

So it's Friday, and it's Summer, so blast some music and make sure the night never ends! Now that they partier in me is out, have a good weekend everyone, see you Sunday for some more delicious audio treats. I'm out!

Song For Lisa(Benny Benassi Remix)-Japanese Pop Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment