Pages

6.14.2011

Hold My Breath

Oh man, I'm really not dead I just have really bad posting schedulness. Well, bad scheduling cause school is done so I have no grasp on the timing of the week. But I'll try to get back to one post every two days, which is what I was at before. So to kick that off, kinda? I was gunna post this stuff anyways, but it seems like a good idea to make it seem important, right?

Damn Hot
First up we've got the French DJ Martin Solveig mixed with the lovely Canadian vocals of Dragonette that we just recently posted about. These two team up rather often, considering that Dragonette really isn't that well known up until her recent features in Martin Solveig's Hello and Kaskades Fire In Your New Shoes. Very up beat song with some trashy lyrics that combine to make it a very "feel good" song.

Next, we've got Fenech-Soler from the UK being remixed by another British duo, Sigma. The product is what I would call chill-step or something along those lines. A very relaxed beat with some powerful bits of pass and good vocals provided by Fenech-Soler. Of course, that's just my opinion, hope you guys like both these tunes. Now I promise, kinda, that there will be a new post up on Thursday!♥

Boys And Girls-Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
Demons(Sigma Remix)-Fenech-Soler

No comments:

Post a Comment