Pages

6.06.2011

Walking On A Dream

So I've got some sad news, this is going to be a short post, and that I won't be posting again until Friday. This is my LAST WEEK of high school. Ever. Ahhhh! Also, half of my classes have in class finals so I've been studying my brain out and will be until Friday, at which point, I'm done! Anyways, now that you know that, onto the music.

Two North American Artists come to you this very sunny Monday morning. Well it is here anyways. Kaskade and Dragonette are American and Canadian respectively, and they've both received international acclaim. This song actually got some radio play which is kinda cool as a dance music fan, however this song hovers on the border of "dance" and "pop" but regardless it's enjoyable. So until Friday, I can't provide you with anymore tantalizingly tasty music. Have a good week everyone, I'm out!


Fire In Your New Shoes-Kaskade & Dragonette

No comments:

Post a Comment